Mere Orthodoxy

has been moved to new address

http://www.mereorthodoxy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mere-Orthodoxy: I was Wrong

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I was Wrong

I am very happy to issue my first major retraction on this blog. I feel that somehow I have crossed the threshold as a blogger--I speculated about a turn of events and was laughably wrong! After posting about Grace Hill's alleged rejection of smaller bloggers, I received an email from a Grace Hill representative asking me to call them. During a very pleasant exchange with a delightful young lady, I discovered that they HAD been emailing me the last month, but I was not receiving them. Biola has put in place a new filter for their email server and my suspicion is that it blocked the emails. Little did I know they still were open to our services. I've said it before on this blog: Grace Hill is a fantastic company. With little or no reason to care about a small-ish blog like this, one of their staff members took time to address the concerns I had raised. I'm sure it's difficult to measure how successful particular marketing strategies are, but for Grace Hill's sake, I hope the blogging scheme takes off and gets a lot more people in to their movies. I know the two movies I've seen with them (In Good Company and Constantine) I've highly recommended in any conversation about movies I've had. They're taking care of me and I will continue to do my part to take care of them!

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2005 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Awesome! Now Grace Hill is even way MORE cooler than they were before! Can't wait to hear what their next project is via one of the few blogs I regularly visit, Mere Orthodoxy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home