Mere Orthodoxy

has been moved to new address

http://www.mereorthodoxy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mere-Orthodoxy: A Fond Farewell of Sorts

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Fond Farewell of Sorts

I've had a fantastic time blogging--it has brought numerous benefits into my life, most of which were entirely unexpected. However, I'm done. Kaput. Finis. Hit the wall. Etc.

At least at this address. And the other guys are going with me.

That's right--Mere(DASH!)orthodoxy.blogspot.com is officially no longer operational. It simply became too cumbersome to say on the air. And so we're packing up and moving to a new home, a much prettier, more sophisticated domain than our current dwellings.

We're still moving in over there, but the boxes have been transferred, and enough have been unpacked to allow us to entertain (or bore, whichever the case may be!) guests in the new digs. We hope you'll adjust your blogrolls and bookmarks accordingly and maybe even spread the word to friends (or foes) near and far.

And so, without further ado, we introduce to the (rather small!) viewing public, the brand-new Natalie Jost designed, Stacy Harp funded.....

MereOrthodoxy.

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, evening knowing what you were actually saying I became sad that Mere-O was shutting down.

Anyhoo, onwards to bigger and better sites!

 
At 1/30/2006 01:09:00 PM, Blogger Matthew Anderson said...

"Your first paragraph really scared me... man, don't do that again!"

I will never do that again.....on this website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home