Mere Orthodoxy

has been moved to new address

http://www.mereorthodoxy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mere-Orthodoxy: Media Update

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Media Update

I'll be on Janet Parshall's America today at 11:30 PST (2:30 EST) talking about GodBlogCon at blogging. Scared spitless, as usual--check out JPAmerica.com for a list of syndicated stations. Thanks, Richard, for the compliment. Still too nervous and too halting, but much improved from the Hewitt show. If I can get a few more spots, I have it nailed. You can listen for yourself at business-blog-maven Stacy Harp's site. Somehow she grabbed the interview and uploaded it (the tech stuff is beyond me). Thanks to her for the plug as well!

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 12:08:00 PM, Blogger nblaw said...

Beautifully done. Good job!

 
At 11/01/2005 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Natalie Jost said...

That was great, Matt! Stacy posted the mp3 on blogforbooks.com and I've just been listening to it. I wish I'd had a chance to get to CA for the convention, but I sure will be next year! God bless,
Natalie
10ft2ft.com
digery.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home