Mere Orthodoxy

has been moved to new address

http://www.mereorthodoxy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mere-Orthodoxy: Hewitt

Friday, October 14, 2005

Hewitt

If you're in range of a station that syndicates Hewitt's radio show, or if you can listen online, I may be on the show tomorrow. Turns out he is going to live-broadcast from GodBlogCon. Speaking of, judging by early returns, GodBlogCon has a good chance at being a highly successful convention. My only disappointment thus far (besides having the wireless break!!!!) has been how little I have been able to talk with bloggers. I had a great time chatting with Mark, but I am afraid all day tomorrow will be filled up with taking care of details. Such is the role of the planner--he never gets to play. Update: Link fixed.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Matt,
Thanks for the kind comment. I too enjoyed meeting and talking to you.

BTW. the link is broken. The "title" has the hyphen, but the URL does not here.

Thanks again for all your very hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home