Mere Orthodoxy

has been moved to new address

http://www.mereorthodoxy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mere-Orthodoxy: Changes to Mere O

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Changes to Mere O

You may notice some updates to the side-bar. I have been slowly picking up some html and have become savvy enough to add a few items. The first is the SoCal Alliance blogroll. This came out of a bloggers meet-up that both Keith and I attended. We had a fantastic time together, and I am looking forward to continuing to develop these relationships. The second highlights that I am now a reviewer for Stacy Harp's Mind and Media. Stacy distributes books and other items to bloggers, who read them and review them. A review of Seeds of Deception is forthcoming. In the future, I'll be reviewing some other works as well.

2 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 08:25:00 AM, Blogger Jim Anderson said...

1. When will you bring back the nifty logo you used to have?

2. When will you add links to other (nudge nudge) frequently-visited neighbors?

 
At 4/01/2005 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Matthew Anderson said...

1. When will you bring back the nifty logo you used to have?
Well, it was on my computer and my computer died. Therefore, perhaps never.
2. When will you add links to other (nudge nudge) frequently-visited neighbors?
Anyone you had in mind?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home